Hosts: Team Denmark and University of Southern Denmark
In September 2018 the International Society of Sport Psychology, the University of Southern Denmark and Team Denmark, launched the first International Think-Tank on mental health on high performance athletes. The organizing committee, comprised of Carsten Hvid Larsen, Kristoffer Henriksen, and Robert Schinke, invited practitioners and researchers from several key international sport psychology societies and selected the following panel of seven experts, listed alphabetically:
- Kristoffer Henriksen (PhD) is an Associate Professor at the University of Southern Denmark. He is a Sport Psychologist in Team Denmark, a member of the ISSP Managing Council and the Think Tank co-organizer residing in Denmark.
- Carsten Hvid Larsen (PhD) is an Associate Professor at the University of Southern Denmark. He is also a Sport Psychologist in Team Denmark, representing the Local Organizing Committee as a co-organizer, and resides in Denmark.
- Sean McCann (PhD) is a Licensed Psychologist and Sport Psychologist with the United States Olympic Committee. He was nominated by AASP and resides in the United States.
- Karin Moesch (PhD) is a Senior Lecturer at Halmstad University. She is employed as a Sport Psychologist for the Swedish Sports Confederation, in the Managing Council of, and nominated by FEPSAC, and resides in Sweden.
- William D. Parham (PhD, ABPP) is a Professor at Loyola Marymount University and Director of Mental Health and Wellness Programme at the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA), who resides in the United States.
- Robert Schinke (PhD) is a Professor at Laurentian University, a Canada Research Chair, President of the ISSP and an experienced, nationally registered mental performance consultant who resides in Canada.
- Peter Terry (PhD) is a Registered Psychologist, a Professor at the University of Southern Queensland and Dean of Graduate Studies. He is an experienced sport psychology practitioner, nominated by ASPASP, who resides in Australia.